Monday 28 November 2016

Mini Mixed Media Canvas By Guest DT Roshini


Hello Everyone,

Roshini here from roshinis crafts. A very warm welcome in this cool winter here at Rainbow Craftykari. I am so glad and happy to be in this platform as Guest designer. My heartfelt thanks to Maninder Kaur and the team. I have a mini mixed media canvas to share with you today.

It turned out as I expected and I hope any mixed media lover will adore it.

Here is few simple steps how I made it… 

Size of canvas is 6 by 4 inches, I used white sand texture paste from Prima marketing and some cotton thread placed randomly on it. This is how I created my texture background.

Here comes the hero of the project, Guess what?? Used and almost squeezed Colgate tooth paste tube, added some flowers and MDF scrolls at the top right corner.



I used Prima marketing heavy body gel to hold the embellishments, resin frame, wings, etc. Then gave a coat of heavy black gesso from Prima marketing.


Now comes the magic of colouring with my all time favourite Lindy's stamp gang sprays. Here I used Button blue, Rizzo's rowdy red and Sandradee sepia. At last I dry brushed with Inka gold-old gold.



And finally I added the bulb from Prima marketing with the word Inspire on it. (My inspiration post here and no doubt I was inspired by my Colgate tooth paste.)

I hope you liked my mixed media canvas.

Do follow and keep visiting Rainbow Craftykari blog. More creative and crafty inspirational posts are coming up here from fellow mates. So do not miss it out.

You can grab all the materials I have used above from Rainbow Craftykari store or you can pre order it at Rainbow Craftykari Store.

List of Materials

1. White sand texture paste - Prima Marketing
2. Heavy black gesso - Prima Marketing
3. Heavy body gel - Prima Marketing
4. Micro beads - Prima Marketing
5. Lindys's stamp gang sprays (rowdy red and button blue)
6. Viva Decor Inka gold - old gold

Happy crafting,

Regards,
Roshini


13 comments: