Monday 11 September 2017

Home Layout by DT Anila

Hello Friends!

I am back today with an inspiration post for the current challenge
Here is the mood board of the challenge (Use minimum of any 3 elements from the board)

Image may contain: indoor

My project for the challenge


I wanted to include most of the colours from the mood board. I have tried to incorporate the woody texture with my base paper.

Here's a brief about my process:

I took an 8" x 8" pattern paper. This gives the look of a corrugated sheet but also resembles the woody structure from the mood board. I adhered this on a brown CS. Next, I adhered a Doily in the centre of this paper and mounted my sentiment with a lot of coloured paper matting under it.



Next came in the arrangement of the flowers, leaves and other elements. Once it was decided I adhered them in position. Then, I stuck a House sticker in one corner.
Lastly I added few sequins to add some element to the LO.

Here are some close-up snaps:









The materials used are

  • Pattern paper
  • Coloured CS
  • Flowers, Leaves etc.
  • Coloured sequins
  • Doily

All the above-mentioned materials are available with Rainbow Craftykari and/or can be pre-ordered for you.

Hope I could inspire you enough to participate in the ongoing challenge here.

Looking forward to your participation.

Keep Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful interpretation of the mood board... Ur projects are so beautiful always. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya... You made my day ❤️❤️

      Delete