Hello my Dear Friends
Pavitra here and it’s time for another challenge at our blog Rainbow Craftykari.
Who doesn’t love flowers, every feeling of ours are well defined by flowers, personally I myself love to see blooms on my projects, cards frames and so on, so for this month The Blooms Magic challenge is to create projects with handmade paper flowers. Isn't it really exciting!!
Here are the Challenge Guidelines:
- Create any project using any technique with handmade paper flowers.
- It can be made of any type of paper like filter paper, Iris cardstock, quilling paper or any Cardstock/Paper But not of ribbon, fabric or foam.
- Flowers made with the Stamped images WON'T be counted. Your Project will be counted as Invalid.
- It can be die-cut, Punch cutouts, or Hand-cut.
- The use of flowers SHOULD be CLEARLY VISIBLE.
- Your project should be absolutely NEW. Any Old Projects won't be acceptable.
- Your Project Must be in Rhythm with Handmade Flowers
Please go through General Guidelines and Rules HERE. Any entry which won't be following the guidelines, will be disqualified and will be removed by the participation entries.
Rainbow Craftykari will be giving Following Prize for this month -
One Winner will be be selected by the DT and He/She stand a chance to win Gift Voucher worth Rs 500/- from Rainbow Craftykari Store.
Top 3 entries will win Rainbow Craftykari badges to put on their blog.
Every Participant will get Participation Badge to Flaunt on their blog.