Monday 28 August 2017

"This is my Dream" by DT Kriti Mishra

Namaste Friends!!

I am Kriti and I am back with a new project and this is an inspiration post. A layout with some bright colours titled "This is my dream". A dream leads to hope, this is a dream of a wish to come true and all we have is hope.

The lines which I have used are from a song....these lines focus on the motivation and hope we get while dreaming.

Here's the project:



 Some close-ups:











Here's a brief about this project:

To start with, I have taken a wooden plank (Size is 10" x 8") and affixed a few chipboard rectangular pieces on the right-hand side to make a wall and gauge on the left-hand side. Then covered the entire surface with gesso.

Next, I have used a bubble stencil to make the background more interesting using modelling paste and covered the entire surface with gesso again. Next, I have added this beautiful Dreamcatcher chipboard and few beads and again covered the surface with gesso.

After that, I used spray colours i.e., yellow, orange and red(Spray some water too to let them run). I then used gold, copper and black colour to highlight the textures. I then used few stamps, text, brick and music notations to make it more interesting.

Lastly, I embellished it with some coloured gauge, flowers, and a beautiful song lyrics.


Supply List
  • A wooden plank
  • Rectangular chipboard pieces(small)
  • Gauge
  • Dram catcher Chipboard (Papericious)
  • Beads
  • Gesso (Papericious)
  • Bubble Stencil
  • Text, bricks and music notation stamps
  • Black Archival ink
  • Heating tool
  • Spray/Acrylic colours (Red, Yellow, Orange, gold, copper, black)
  • Water mister
  • Handmade mulberry flowers
  • Paper smooches Leaf die
  • Big shot
Above mentioned products are available at Rainbow Craftykari Store or you can pre-order the products by sending e-mail at rainbowcraftykari@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by!!
Hope you got inspired by my work!


Kriti Mishra

9 comments: